Compared with other climbing ropes, we tested that our climbing rope has a 0% slip rate, not easy to granulate, maintains good functional braking, and is safer and safer to operate.
This 50m Static Rock Climbing Rope is made of High Strength Polyester material. Therefore, it can hardly absorb the impact force. Usually only about 3% ductility.
- When using the ropes, it is necessary to prevent friction between them and sharp rocks and corners. Also check the damage to the outer skin and inner core of the ropes caused by sharp objects such as falling rocks, ice axes, and crampons.
- When using the double rope descent or the top rope climbing, the rope and the top protection point can only be in direct contact with the metal lock; it can't pass through the flat belt directly, also can't directly pass through the branch or the rock column, and can't directly pass through the rock cone holes and hanging holes.
- Try to avoid excessive speed and drop the rope.
- Type: Climbing Rope
- Diameter: Climbing Rope 10mm
- Material: High Strength Polyester
- length(m): 10m, 20m, 30m, 50m
- length(inch): 32.8ft, 65.6ft, 98.4ft, 164ft
GetIntrepid is highly committed to delivering the best gear. We stand behind our products and customers. Our ultimate goal is to satisfy each and every customer. From the moment you purchase our products throughout its lifetime.