Compared with other climbing ropes, we tested that our climbing rope has a 0% slip rate, not easy to granulate, maintains good functional braking, and is safer and safer to operate.
This 50m Static Rock Climbing Rope is made of High Strength Polyester material. Therefore, it can hardly absorb the impact force. Usually only about 3% ductility.
- During the use of the ropes, it is necessary to prevent the friction between the ropes and sharp rocks and corners, and the damage to the outer skin and inner core of the ropes caused by sharp objects such as falling rocks, ice axes, and crampons.
- When using the double rope descent or the top rope climbing, the rope and the top protection point can only be in direct contact with the metal lock; it can not pass through the flat belt directly, and can not directly pass through the branch or the rock column, and can not directly pass through the rock cone Holes and hanging holes.
- . Try to avoid excessive speed and drop rope, otherwise, it will accelerate the wear of the rope sheath
- Type: Climbing Rope
- Diameter: Climbing Rope 10mm
- Material: High Strength Polyester
- length(m): 10m, 20m, 30m, 50m
- length(inch): 32.8ft, 65.6ft, 98.4ft, 164ft
GETINTREPID is highly committed to our customers, we stand behind our products and customers. Our ultimate goal is to satisfy each and every customer, from the moment you purchase our products throughout its lifetime.